the Confident Homeschool
A Powerful Program for Building a Confident and Successful Homeschool
A Confident Homeschool is where kids are motivated to learn, and Mom's life is in balance ...
Confident Homeschool Foundations Program isn’t just “nice ideas” but actually shows how homeschooling can work for YOU.
I’ve taken everything I’ve learned from homeschooling 4 children since 2003 (as well as reading hundreds of books, online articles and blog posts about homeschooling) and channeled it into a comprehensive, principle-based program that not only teaches you the fundamental theory behind all successful homeschools, but also how you can design YOUR ideal homeschool.
Yes, you’ll get proven principles that you can apply as you go along, but more importantly, you’ll get practical tips and techniques that you can start using right away in your homeschool.
Awesome end result ? ... You feel confident and calm as you teach your children successfully.
Confident Homeschool Foundations Program
is a complete online audio & video program that teaches you how to . . .
Here's what you get . . .
Learn about 7 fundamental topics on 15 in-depth audio recordings.
- CREATE VISION
- 7 COMMON PITFALLS
- CREATE A LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
- PERSONALITY AND LEARNING STYLES
- PLANNING AND RECORDING KEEPING
- STRUCTURE A SUCCESSFUL DAY
- RETHINK REWARDS
CREATING HOMESCHOOL VISION
You wouldn’t go on a trip without knowing the destination — so don't travel the huge homeschooling adventure with your kids without mapping where you want to end up!
- Learn WHY a homeschool vision is imperative and how it MUST shape everything you do in your homeschool
- Design a homeschool vision and mission statement that perfectly matches your goals and dreams for your family
- Create specific goals and concrete action steps that get you moving immediately
1 Audio + Study Guide
AVOIDING 7 COMMON PITFALLS
Every homeschool mom has the potential to hit them — the 7 common pitfalls that can derail your entire homeschool. But you don’t have to!
- Learn common pitfalls that are hiding just waiting to trip up your homeschool
- Prepare yourself to sail confidently through your homeschool year (no matter what the weather!)
- Skip years of painful learning with hard-won, expert homeschool-mom advice
1 Audio + Study Guide
LET'S PLAY TOGETHER
How to Create a Learning Environment?
Can learning be fun? Absolutely! Your home can be filled with days of fun and excitement -- and you can joyfully watch as the learning in your home skyrockets!
- Learn how to create a learning environment that maximizes the desire to learn in your home
- Successfully draw the line of responsibility of learning between you and your children (It actually makes LESS work for you!)
- Identify the 5 key ways to introduce information that will inspire your kids to learn
- Includes the massive bonus list “Engaging and Inspiring Learning Resources”
2 Audios + Study Guide
WHO IS THIS KID?
Discovering Your Kid's Personality and Learning Style
Each kid is unique — that means that what works for one homeschool mom isn’t necessarily going to work for another. If you match your teaching with who your kids are, their learning will be on the fast track to success!
- Learn how to peek inside and know what makes your kids tick – easily answer the “what were they thinking question”
- Uncover the individual personality and learning styles for each kid in your family
- Completely tailor your homeschool to match the individual needs of your kids
2 Audios + Study Guide
STAYING ON TRACK
Simple Ways to Plan and Keep Records
What are we doing today? …. Are my kids learning? …. Are we making any progress? … These stress and guilt questions can drag you down and eat you alive. Instead, be prepared with simple planning strategies that work for any homeschool.
- Create a big-picture plan as well as the day-to-day details of your homeschool that ebbs and flows with your life
- Discover easy ways to plan your homeschool that simplify your daily activities and maximize your efforts
- Keep validating records that show what your kids are learning – even when you’re not teaching
2 Audios + Study Guide
PIECING YOUR DAY TOGETHER
How to Structure a Successful Homeschool
There’s no “right” or “wrong” way to structure your homeschool day, but there are basic elements that can make it go much more smoothly. And if you build a well-structured day, you’ll be able to balance your homeschool with the rest of your life.
In this series of audios, you’ll learn how to:
- Piece your homeschool day together like a puzzle – each piece fitting neatly in with the others
- Decide whether you should delegate a job to free up your time OR work together to bond as a family
- Turn work time into delightful “Mom, can we play the vacuum monster game again?” time
- Draw the kids together to get them wild-eyed about the subjects that are most important to you
- Teach information to multiple ages all at the same time
- Inspire a love for ALL subjects – including math!
- Avoid the feelings of doubt and fear that your kids are “behind”
- Eliminate distractions that directly compete with real powerful learning
- Create time for you – amid everything else – so you have the mental and physical energy to be the best homeschool mom you can be
6 Audios + 6 Study Guides
A NEW LOOK AT REWARDS
Do rewards have a place in homeschool? When does a reward actually take away from learning and when can it push learning forward?
- Discover the subtle but important distinction between a reward and a bribe
- Use rewards as a “secret weapon” in your homeschool – without destroying your kids love to learn
- Craft magical rewards that work again and again (without too much for you!)
1 Audio + Study Guide
And to provide extra support, you'll also receive these bonuses ...
WHAT HOMESCHOOL MOMS ARE SAYING . . .
This series is wonderful. I recommend it to all of my homeschooling friends who are just starting out. . . . I went from feeling overwhelmed and unsure to feeling confident, balanced and EXCITED to homeschool my children! Everything from picking the right curriculum for my kids to handling "naysayers" and implementing a work system are in here!
It's a homeschooling must-have.
When I first heard about Confident Homeschool, I was a little bit skeptical. I thought, “There is sooo much information that I can find for free on the internet - why should I pay for this?” I am so glad that I did.
As a beginning homeschooler, I loved how ToriAnn walked me through the steps of the what, why, and how of starting out: creating a homeschool vision - something to keep me on track. . . . She went into more detail about how she has done things in her own home, why she chose what she chose, and examples of how she did things differently to tailor the learning to each child.
ToriAnn didn't just tell me what she did and expect me to go along with it. She gave many examples and even included additional resources so that I could try what I felt would work best for my family.
If I had to do it all over again I would readily pay for all of the amazing information and insight that ToriAnn gave that I can listen to (and have listened to) over and over again.
What a fantastic wealth of information.
This is my first year homeschooling. I have been inspired to do this but I'll admit I'm scared because I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START OR WHAT I'M DOING. However God does, and He is guiding me to people and resources to help me get started right. One of those is ToriAnn and her Confident Homeschool training.
Her audios are helping me to know where to start. . . . Because of her audios, I have taken the time to write what kind of adults I want to raise. It feels great to have this and will serve as my guide.
I am more confident in our homeschool start because of these resources.
I learned so much from listening to these audios! In addition to being chock-full of practical, useful information for homeschoolers of all experience levels, Confident Homeschool left me feeling motivated and inspired to continue homeschooling. I went from feeling on the fence about my abilities to feeling sure that I have what it takes to do a good job with my kids. As a homeschooling newbie, I felt like I was downloading years' worth of hard-won experience from a veteran. I plan to listen again, because there was so much great information.
A 60-Day “Learn It & Try It”Money-Back Guarantee
I’ve done everything in my power to make this the easiest, most accessible how-to homeschool program available.
I KNOW what I teach works because I use the same principles and techniques in my own homeschool and these are the same principles that homeschool moms talk about whenever we get together.
However, if you’re on the fence . . . or if other online programs have left you skeptical, then I want to give you every chance possible to “Learn It & Try It” with absolute confidence.
That’s why I’m giving you a FULL 60 DAYS to go through the entire program and realize for yourself just how amazing it feels to be a successful and confident homeschooler. Listen to every audio. Watch every webinar. If I don’t teach you sound principles and doable techniques, I’ll completely refund your money.
CONFIDENT HOMESCHOOL FOUNDATIONS PROGRAM
is perfect for you if ...
If you find yourself agreeing with any of the following, then you are a perfect fit to benefit from the Confident Homeschool Foundations Program and jumpstart your homeschool for the coming school year.
- You feel called to homeschool your children and want to create an environment that motivates them and inspires a love of learning.
- You are determined to be a successful homeschool mom … and you feel like you’re just missing information that confident homeschool moms seem to know.
- You want someone to simplify the process of finding balance in your life with doable steps . . . and you’re “mom” gut tells you that you have the potential to have everything under control.
- You are excited to dig into principles that you can adjust and tailor to meet the unique needs of YOUR family.
- You are willing to do what it takes to help your kids learn and grow into their full potential … even if it means you have to sacrifice, learn, and grow to do it.
So if any of the above resonates, then I can’t wait to share the Confident Homeschool Foundations Program with you and reward your commitment to build a successful homeschool for your children.
GET STARTED TODAY
Need help ordering or have questions?
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.